Monday 15 April 2013

Office Office


One more hour to wait.
Then will be out of the gate.

The hardest part of work,
is to pretend you’re working hard.
You can only work on so many excels,
or shuffle so many business cards.

I’m bored of Facebook,
I have nothing to tweet,
Now I need my coffee,
and something sweet to eat.

Like always, here’s a group of four,
Gossiping, backbiting,
Never enlightening,
Telling lies, but calling it “true story”.,
Just to achieve coffee time glory,
















Back at my desk, I look at my watch,
Just to realize, there is still 30 minutes,
That will drive me nuts,
Just when I think that the day is over,
The client calls and asks for a favor,
Asking for another plan to be  sent,
Oh no, one more hour to be spent…

Every day, we take this jaunt,
For satisfying a basic want
When my dad asks me, aisa kyun haal hai?
I say, “Paapi pet ka sawaal hai”

*Views expressed are necessarily not mine, but general observations :)

2 comments: